Silver Moonlight Entertainment is a Vietnamese film production company founded by dedicated and sharp-minded filmmakers since 2019. We have been actively involving in numerous film projects in the roles of producing and investing with top industry partners in Vietnam.
With a desire to tell large-scale stories with positive emotions and humanistic messages using modern cinematic language and creative approaches, we aim to broaden co-production with international partners who share the same visions and ambition to jointly create high-quality movies and series for global moviegoers.
FOUNDER & CEO
- Established Skyline Media since late 2013 operating in film production and distribution.
- Distribute over 300 foreign films to Vietnam, bring 35 Vietnam films to international markets and produce 5 Vietnamese feature films in 4 years.
- Graduated the Producing course from Busan Asian Film School in 2018 with highest award, former Vice President of New Asian Producers Network (NAPNet).
- After graduated the International Film Business Academy at Busan Asian Film School in 2018 with highest award, plus the valuable experience in many years of working since late 2013 in the field of film production and distribution, Hang Trinh went beyond limit and confidently challenged herself as the director debut for <Muoi: The Curse Returns>, being among a few female directors in horror features in Vietnam.
No matter what role she works in, Hang always gets inspired to make films with humanistic and heartfelt stories for mass audience in Vietnam with the efforts to reach international markets.
VU NGOC PHUONG
CO- FOUNDER | MOVIE DIRECTOR |
- Graduated Master of Art in Screenwriting from London Film School 2014
- Wrote & directed 03 feature films since 2015 and achieved prestigious awards including Best Director at Golden Kite Awards 2016, Jury Awards at Vietnam Film Festival 2017 and Jury Awards at Vietnam Film Festival 2019.
- His latest film <Dear Devil Brother> (2019) was selected to Busan International Film Festival 2019.
IN THE MEMORIES OF
VU NGOC PHUONG
1985 – 2022
We have lost a talented director, a creative genius, and more than that, he is an awesome friend, a reliable companion who built the amazing works of Silver Moonlight. He passed away in the beloved arms of everyone, and his legacy will forever be remembered as an inseparable part of Silver Moonlight.
DIRECTOR | SCRIPTWRITER |
Years of experience working in the fields of art, entertainment, and cinema in various roles such as creative director, project manager, editor and director of short film and feature film projects in Vietnam.
The short film Anh Duong (2018) written and directed by Tung Leo won at the 2018 HTV Short Film Awards
DIRECTOR | SCREENPLAY WRITER
- Bachelor in Communication – Advertising from RMIT University
- Bucheon Fantastic Film School Diploma – Korea
- Creative Screenwriting Diploma from Shaw Academy – USA
- Screenplay Writer of Muoi: The Curse Returns
Has been working in advertising & entertainment industry for over 8 years in various roles ranging from content creating to content producing
Aims high to tell engaging stories using cinematic language
ANH TU NGUYEN
10 years experience as producer, line-producer and first assistant director in Vietnam’s advertising & film industry.
Being one of the most reliable and innovative filmmaker contributing to the current blockbuster horror <Muoi: The Curse Returns (2022)>, the commercial <My Father Is A Playboy (2022)>, award-winning <Happiness Of A Mother (2018)>, leading brands’ commercials such as Oppo, RealMe, VIB Bank, Tiktok, Hao Hao, Tan Hiep Phat,…